WELCOME TO THE ALTAR AND ROSARY SOCIETY!
Our ministry focuses on the altar and sanctuary needs of the church, but we also support our other parish ministries, praying, working, and socializing together to make parish life the best it can possibly be, with the Blessed Virgin Mary as our model and guide.
Our Tasks Include:
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of the sanctuary, the Altar and linens
- Decoration of the altar throughout the Liturgical calendar year
- Encourage daily recitation of the most Holy Rosary, especially within our families
- Pray together each weekday after the daily morning Mass and on the first Saturday of each month
We are seeking new membership in our wonderful group of women. Please contact us to learn more about our society or to begin the initiation process.
- Our regular meetings are held on the first Tuesday after the first Saturday of the month. The Rosary is recited in the church at 6:30 p.m. Afterward, a brief meeting is held in Elliot Hall to discuss upcoming projects or events, enjoy some refreshments and fellowship.
- Although attendance is not required, meetings are helpful to keep current on our upcoming events, make your ideas or suggestions known, and a great way to become acquainted with some truly wonderful women.
To assist with the altar linen service, please contact the coordinator for this ministry.